Pandox five focus areas
Pandox’s ambition to offer its tenants sustainable properties contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, to reduce climate impact from operations and to manage risks related to climate change. In 2020 Pandox reviewed its relevant topics in sustainability, dividing them into five focus areas.
These areas also have a positive impact on Pandox’s results through investments and new commercial opportunities that drive cash flow. The targets for this are presented in the section on the Company’s five focus areas, that are named Environment and climate, Responsible and fair business, Guest satisfaction and safety, Attractive and equal-opportunities workplace and Living local communities.
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce emission of greenhouse gases and mitigate climate change
- Reduce water consumption
- Reduce the volume of waste and food waste
- Good business ethics and anti-corruption
- Sustainable supply chains
- Zero tolerance for trafficing and prostitution
- Satisfied guests
- Guests health and safety
- Guest integrity and data security
- Attractive workplace that encourages development
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Fair employment terms and equal rights
Pandox focus areas
Pandox’s sustainability strategy is based on integrating sustainability into the business model, catering to stakeholder expectations while laying the foundation for sustainable growth.
Pandox business is carried out under the two business segments Property management and Operator activities. The hotels are operated under different types of agreement and marketed by well known hotel brands. Hotel properties are different from other types of properties, special skills and active ownership to create value.