Pandox has developed a large number of hotel properties and hotel operations over the years. The following is a description of some recent successful repositionings and ongoing projects.
Center of attraction and award-winning!
InterContinental Montreal was aquired by Pandox 2007 as a traditional business and conference hotel with international style. The product lacked a local profile and primarily competed through its location. This was the strategic starting point for a comprehensive investment and upgrade program. Through changes in layout, design, management and style, the hotel has created a new concept with a boutique feel. Since completing the investment in 2010, the hotel has strengthened its position and is now one of the city’s leading hotels with regard to RevPAR development.
- Investment program: CAD 13 million
- Measures done completed actions 2008-2010: Refurbishment and modernisation of all 357 rooms, development of a new restaurant and bar concept, as well as an upgrade of the lobby and meeting facilities.
Holiday Inn Brussels Airport
To create the best!
Holiday Inn Brussels Airport was acquired in 2006 and the hotel needed extensive refurbishment and development. With the vision to create the best midrange product in the area, the work has been successfully carried out with the key words being full service, attractive design and high effectiveness.
- Investment program: EUR 8 million
- Completed actions: New room concept and lobby, new meeting room approach, upgrade of other facilities and major organisational improvement.
Hotel Berlin, Berlin
Last phase in Berlin completed!
In Berlin, Pandox has created the meeting place of the future in one of the city´s largest hotels. Since the acqusition in 2006, the hotel has been successfully repositioned towards the meeting and business segments through a comprehensive investment program of approximately EUR 7.5 million that has now been completed. Via active ownership, Pandox has also supported the local management in the implementation of effective and modern operations. The overall re-profiling has brought the hotel back to its previous top position! Hotel Berlin, Berlin has become established as one of the leading conference hotels – and one of Berlin’s most creative meeing places.
During 2012, the 200 rooms in the older part of the hotel, The Classic Wing, have been upgraded to ensure a consistent product standard.
- Investment program: EUR 5,5 million (total investment since acquisition approximately EUR 13 million)
- Program for 2012: Refurbishment and improvment of 200 rooms including fittings, bathrooms, corridors, technology etc.
Hotel BLOOM! Brussels
Talk of the town!
Pandox acquired the hotel in 2005, at that point in time it was reputed to be the worst hotel in the City. Over two years the hotel was renovated, upgraded and improved, and a new concept was created. Hotel BLOOM! is a unique hotel with a concept based on art and design. The hotel is an up-and-comer in the Brussels hotel market and is now competing with the elite hotels.
- Investment program: EUR 13 million
- Completed action: Repositioning, upgrading and improvement of the entire hotel. New management, new concept and a new brand name.
Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace
Le Palace – established in Brussels!
Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace, acquired in 2003, has established itself as one of Brussels´ leading business and meeting hotels for several years. The hotel continues to strengthen its market position. Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace has been awarded several international distinctions and its vision is to become the best meeting hotel in the city.
- Investment program: EUR 15 million
Crowne Plaza Antwerpen
Leading meeting hotel in Antwerpen
Crowne Plaza Antwerpen was acquired by Pandox in 2007. A total upgrade and modernisation was completed in the autumn of 2011 comprising the lobby, ANNA Living & Bar, conference and meeting facilities, SkyLounges, rooms, as well as a completely new spa and fitness center including a contemporary eventpool with the capacity to organise various activities such as product shows, incentives, seminars and exclusive parties. Following the extensive upgrades, the hotel is now one of the city’s leading business hotels for meetings and corporate events.
- Investment program: EUR 3,7 million
- Realised: Total upgrade with a new design concept called “Welcome in ‘t Stad”. The concept uses the city’s architecture and history as theme and inspiration. Different characteristic design elements related to the city can be seen throughout all parts of the hotel.
Skogshöjd and Park in Södertälje
Successful transformation of two sleeping beauties!
When Pandox acquired the two hotels in 2006, they were in great need of product development. In addition to upgrading the hotels, the work focused on opening up the market and strengthening Södertälje as a destination. The process resulted in a successful restructuring of Södertälje´s hotel market. Leases have been signed with Scandic regarding Skogshöjd and with Choice regarding Park.Further information about Skogshöjd More information about Park in Södertälje